CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2 reasons to get fit & healthy

Sunday 30 March 2008

why?

Sorry about this but have hit a low point and need to sound off!

As most of you are aware I am on a "diet" This though does not feel as such due to the fact that it is a healthy eating plan. (slimming world)

So I can have a few treats as long as I count them and don't go mad...some treats like muller light yoghurt's are free on the plan, other things like a healthy cereal bar purchased at slimming world are classed as a healthy extra...Then there is alcohol. Vodka is the lowest syn value at 2.5 syns...so I have taken to having this with diet coke.

My point:So I don't have the crisps, chocolate, biscuits, cakes etc. so why do my family even though told on many occasions to stay of my stuff do they insist on taking and taking with out even asking.

Then when I kick off about it I get shouted down! Though it is more than OK for the other adult in this house to sound off whenever they so desire!
And they wonder why I don't talk to them about my thoughts feelings and problems...Why because I just don't matter.!!
As you may of gathered this is far more than a food issue ....runs much deeper!

Sorry just needed to get it off my chest!

0 comments: