CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2 reasons to get fit & healthy

Saturday 29 March 2008

weigh in 26th march

Photobucket
I have lost another 4lbs this week = 1 stone 10 lbs (24lbs!) in 12 weeks.
Though I have to be honest.... this was 2 weeks worth, as I didn't weigh in last week due to being poorly!

I am going to try a new dish.... called "Speedy sausage and bean casserole.
I will let you know how it goes....more importantly if my family like it.I will also start posting pics of the dishes I make...to keep me on the straight and narrow it will act as food dairy!! lol !!

I am chuffed to bits at how well I am doing!
I am getting back into clothes that I haven't been able to get into for around 3 years!
I have to admit that this is what is keeping me motivated!!!
And I am quite addicted to the feel good factor that loosing weight is doing for me...this is also keeping me motivated.

0 comments: